Lamborghini Huracan Performante launched in India at Rs 3.97 crore
The fastest production car around the 'Green Hell' is now in India. The Lamborghini Huracan Performante, which was unveiled recently in Geneva, can now be yours for only Rs 3.97 crore, ex-showroom. The Performante sits on the top of the Huracan range in India and is also the most powerful.
Lamborghini has fettled the naturally aspirated 5.2-litre V10 engine in the Huracan to make 640PS and 600Nm in the Performante. This is an increase of 40PS and 40Nm over the regular Huracan. Not only this, the Performante is 40kg lighter than the Huracan coupe at 1,382kg. This gives it a power-to-weight ratio of 463PS/tonne. The car, just before the Geneva unveil, set a lap time of 6m 52.01s at the Nürburgring. This is an incredible 5s quicker than the current record holder, the Porsche 918 Spyder.
Helping the Huracan achieve this level of performance is also the use of forged composites for parts that usually would have been carbon fibre. Lambo says that use of carbon fibre wouldn't have allowed them the flexibility to create complex shapes, something which forged composites give the liberty of.
There are other aero bits like the active flaps on the rear ducts and spoilers which help in reducing the drag.
Starts Rs 3.21 Crore
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022