Lamborghini Huracan amasses 700 bookings in just over a month
Lamborghini Huracan the successor to the Gallardo, will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show next month. Even before the unveil it has managed to snap up more than 700 bookings, making it a worthy replacement for the best selling Lamborghini of all time- the Gallardo. The 700th figure comes under the backdrop of a private, worldwide preview tour organized for VIP clients which has been scheduled for 30 days and is still underway.
The Huracan is one of the contenders for 'Star of the show' at Geneva motor show. It is slated to be the first vehicle that will be shown at the exhibition during a press conference presided by president and CEO of Lamborghini, Stephan Winkelmann on march 4.
The Huracan LP 610-4 derives its power from a 5200cc, normally aspirated, V10 engine which makes 618PS. This engine is capable of piloting this vehicle from standstill to 100kmph in 3.2 seconds. The Huracan has a top speed of 325km/hr.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh