Lamborghini builds its 1,000th Aventador
The Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 has reached an important milestone in its history â" the 1,000th specimen being rolled off the Sant'Agata Bolognese plant. Painted in Argos Orange, the Aventador was handed over to its Bavarian designer owner, Hans Scheldecker, by Lamborghini's CEO Stephan Winkelmann. Hans already owns a Diablo.
The impressive fact is that the Lamborghini rolled out its 1,000th Aventador only after 1 year three months of its production. The earlier flagship, the Murcielago, reached this milestone in nearly three years. Credit must be given to Lamborghini for increasing its production from three vehicles a day in 2011 to 4.5 in 2012. The fact that 18 months of production has been already filled in by orders from customers shows how successful this model is for Lamborghini.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?