KTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
KTM has added a new black colour option to its supersport model, the KTM RC 200. The RC 200 is already available in a white paint job and is powered by a 200cc liquid-cooled DOHC engine delivering 25 PS power and 19.2 Nm of torque.
The RC 200 uses a steel trellis frame, aluminium swingarm and the faired bodywork highlights its on-track credentials. Other notable components are upside down (USD) front forks, a multifunctional digital console and clip-on handlebars. The bike is closely related to the KTM Duke 200.
Speaking on the occasion Amit Nandi, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said that the RC 200 constitutes a significant part of the KTM portfolio and it is only fair that they broaden the choice for customers with the addition of a new black colour option.
Priced at Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the RC 200 has enjoyed considerable success despite the premium pricing. Now, KTM hopes to continue the success of the RC and Duke series with the new 390 Adventure coming next year.
Starts Rs 2,09,000
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?