KTM RC 200 and 390 Mumbai on-road prices out, three month waiting period
KTM showrooms across the country have now been apprised with the pricing of the new RC 200 and RC 390 and we have the Mumbai ex-showroom and on-road prices of the KTM RC twins. The RC 200 is priced at Rs 1.64 lakh ex-showroom which means an on-road price of Rs 1.8 lakh.The RC 390 costs Rs 2.13 lakh, ex-Mumbai while the on-road price jumps to Rs 2.30 lakh once insurance and various taxes have been paid.
KTM's previous offerings in India, the 200 Duke and 390 Duke are priced at Rs 30,000 and 23,000 lower respectively (Rs 1.5 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh on-road respectively). Bookings for the RC series are open now for Rs 30,000. KTM showrooms are quoting a waiting period of 90 days. However, going by prior experience with the 200/390 Duke, we expect the initial deliveries to commence much before that.
So far, it would appear that the power parts offered for the RC twins are the same as the ones currently sold for the 200/390 Dukes. This includes a tank protector, new stickers and crash pads.
More on the KTM RC200 and RC390 from OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 2,09,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
Starts Rs 2,48,075
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate