KTM celebrates a decade in India by announcing added ownership benefits
KTM has expanded its range in India from just two motorcycles back in 2012 to 11 motorcycles as of today. The premium motorcycling brand also launched KTM Pro-Experiences last year, which offers a range of curated experiences across trails, tarmac & track for its owners. To commemorate the entry into the brand's 10th year in India, KTM has announced multiple benefits for all new KTM & Husqvarna bookings.
- Free 3 years extended warranty in addition to the standard 2yrs warranty
- Free 1 year Road Side Assistance
- 50% discount on KTM Pro-Experiences Curated experiences across Trails, Track & Tarmac guided by KTM Experts
These offers are available only for a limited period only. The end date of these offers is yet to be mentioned. Customers will also be supported with attractive retail finance schemes covering up to 95% of the loan amount.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "KTM would shortly complete its successful 10 years in India. Over this period, we have built an aspirational performance biking brand and extended our product range to have models for trails, track & tarmac. We have expanded our network to almost 500 showrooms and workshops across India. In 2020, we introduced the Swedish performance brand - Husqvarna Motorcycles, and created a state-of-the-art, best-in-class KTM Pro-Experiences program for KTM owners. These milestones give us fuel to move forward with gusto. We intend to share our celebrations with new customers who will book a KTM or Husqvarna Motorcycle, and reward them with multiple benefits."
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?