KTM Austria breaks production record
The 'ready to race' marque has become hugely popular in India. With Bajaj owning considerable stake in the company, it now has a stronger foothold in the Indian market. The manufacturer is in the news again for an offshore achievement. KTM's plant located in Mattighofen, Austria has broken its own production record by having manufactured one lakh motorcycles this year.
The hundred thousandth motorcycle that made this achievement possible was the 2015 version of the 1190 Adventure.The board of directors and workers at the factory, while posing for photos with the 1190 Adventure, held a special placard that mentioned the milestone and another one reading, "Made in Austria."
The company claims to have manufactured more than 12 lakh motorcycles since 1999 at the Mattighofen factory.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh