KTM Austria breaks production record
The 'ready to race' marque has become hugely popular in India. With Bajaj owning considerable stake in the company, it now has a stronger foothold in the Indian market. The manufacturer is in the news again for an offshore achievement. KTM's plant located in Mattighofen, Austria has broken its own production record by having manufactured one lakh motorcycles this year.
The hundred thousandth motorcycle that made this achievement possible was the 2015 version of the 1190 Adventure.The board of directors and workers at the factory, while posing for photos with the 1190 Adventure, held a special placard that mentioned the milestone and another one reading, "Made in Austria."
The company claims to have manufactured more than 12 lakh motorcycles since 1999 at the Mattighofen factory.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh