KTM 390 Duke on-road prices
Bajaj Auto, India's second largest motorcycle maker has launched the KTM 390 Duke premium mid-size sports bike.
The 2013 KTM 390 Duke at the launch event in Pune
It is the second model from Bajaj's Austrian partner KTM's stable. The bike is the first mid-size sports bike in India. 71 KTM showrooms & service centres across the country will be responsible for sales and service.
Amit Nandi, VP, Bajaj Probiking said "KTM is a sharply differentiated brand which in a short span of time is the largest selling premium motorcycle brand in India. This position would be further strengthened with the launch of the 390 Duke."
The Duke 390 puts out 43.5PS and 35Nm of torque. It sports a multitude of features like ABS, Metzeler tyres, aluminium swing arm and aluminium alloy wheels. The engine is mated with a 6-speed transmission. The Duke 390 weighs 145kgs and has a fuel tank capacity of 10.2ltrs.
The on-road prices of the Duke 390 have been confirmed with official dealers.
KTM 390 Duke prices
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch