Kinetic-MV Agusta opens bookings for the Brutale 1090 and F4 motorcycles in India
Kinetic-MV Agusta which started operations in India a couple of months back are now ready to take bookings for their motorcycles. The current Kinetic-MV Agusta line-up in India comprises of the Brutale 1090, priced at Rs 17.99 lakh and the more powerful F4 superbike, priced at Rs 25.99 lakh (all prices ex-Pune). 50 per cent of the price of the Brutale 1090 can be paid at the time of booking and the rest when taking delivery - that is after 45-60 days. For the F4 superbike, the full price for the bike has to be paid at the time of registration.
However, Kinetic-MV Agusta have not set up any dealerships in the country yet. The motorcycles can only be ordered through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will send you a registration form and other details on how to pay the booking amount.
MV Agusta also plans to launch the F3 800 by the end of January. The absolutely bonkers Brutale 800 which we rode a couple of months ago will go on sale only by mid-2016.
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV