Kia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22
Kia Seltos SUV has been scheduled for India launch on August 22. The bookings for the Seltos commenced today for a token of Rs 25,000. Post commencing the bookings, Kia has revealed the interiors of the SUV.
A 10.25-inch touch screen infotainment system takes the centre stage on the dashboard - and right underneath is the automatic climate control. The steering gets a flat bottom and the instrument cluster has a two-pod layout with a 7-inch screen. Also, an head-up display to keep a check on speed and navigation.
The infotainment system features Android Auto, Apple Car Play and Kia's UVO system that has 37 features with 3-years subscription free-of-cost. The instrument cluster gets a 7-inch screen.
Adding to the feature list are the ambient lighting, leatherette seats, 2-step reclining rear seats, 60:40 split with adjustable rear centre headrest, ventilated front seats, a driver powered seat, sunshade curtains, high-line tyre pressure.
The music system on offer is a 400-watt 8 speaker Bose sound system with dynamic speed compensation and sound mood lights.
The Kia Seltos will be offered in two trims - GT Line and Tech Line. Also, the engines on offer will be BSVI compliant right from the launch. The three engines on offer will be 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine, also 1.4-litre turbo petrol will be on offer as well.
The buyer's looking for the automatic transmission will see a choice of seven-speed- Dual-clutch-automatic, six-step-continuously-variable-transmission and a six-speed torque converter unit. Also, the engine will be mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent