Kawasaki Z800 arrives January 2014
We asked you which Kawasaki you thought was coming to India in January, something India Kawasaki mentioned at the launch of the Z1000 and the Ninja 1000. Most of you got it right, it is indeed the Z800 that is expeced to go on sale very shortly.
Expected to be priced around Rs 8.5 lakh ex-showroom, it will mark the fifth CBU Kawasaki and seventh Kawasaki overall to go on sale in India. India Kawasaki has rapidly expanded their range in India once they began their CBU operation with the excellent Ninja ZX10-R and now, the big issue is distribution. Kawasaki has one dealership in Pune at the moment and the second one is expected to open in Delhi soon.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh