Kawasaki Z800 arrives January 2014
We asked you which Kawasaki you thought was coming to India in January, something India Kawasaki mentioned at the launch of the Z1000 and the Ninja 1000. Most of you got it right, it is indeed the Z800 that is expeced to go on sale very shortly.
Expected to be priced around Rs 8.5 lakh ex-showroom, it will mark the fifth CBU Kawasaki and seventh Kawasaki overall to go on sale in India. India Kawasaki has rapidly expanded their range in India once they began their CBU operation with the excellent Ninja ZX10-R and now, the big issue is distribution. Kawasaki has one dealership in Pune at the moment and the second one is expected to open in Delhi soon.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual
- NewsVolkswagen India appoints Ashish Gupta as brand director
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details