Kawasaki Z1000 to launch in India on December 23
This mean looking motorcycle would be a fitting present for all those bad boys out there who have been good this year. That's because Kawasaki is playing Santa by launching the Z1000 just two days before Christmas.
The Z1000 is powered by a 1043cc updated engine that makes 140PS and 110Nm of torque. Engine updates include a revised intake, lowered gearing and a larger petrol tank that now holds a welcome 17 litres of fuel. And though this has increased the weight by 3kgs the extra range should mean more smiles between tank-ups. Also the Z1000 will now feature an ABS system as standard.
Bookings will also commence on December 23 so rush to the exclusive Kawasaki dealership in Wakewadi, Pune. We've already dispatched our letter off to the North Pole, you best get cracking on yours.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme