Kawasaki Ninja H2 to be launched in India in 2015
The Kawasaki H2R is easily the most talked about motorcycle in 2014. The supercharged litre class beast produces a record 300PS and is more powerful than any other production motorcycle in history. However, the H2R is a track only machine that is going to be produced in small numbers and cost a very big number to own. Fortunately, Kawasaki also has a street version of this motorcycle in the H2 that also runs a supercharged litre engine but in a lower state of tune (that still produces over 200PS). The 998cc motor uses a centrifugal supercharger that can run upto 1,30,000rpm and generate upto 20.5psi of boost pressure.
The H2 will be available in India at a price we believe will be close to the Rs 30 lakh mark. The H2 comes with a comprehensive electronics package that includes traction control, launch control, engine brake control, anti wheelie and more to help the rider manage the manic power. The frame is a trellis type while the massive 330mm front brakes help slow the machine down with ABS providing security.
The H2 is available with an advanced mirror coated black paint.
Starts Rs 34,50,000
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700