Kawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at Rs 29 lakh
Kawasaki have launched the new Ninja H2 in India at Rs 29 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is the relatively tame version of the track-only H2R motorcycle. It comes in via the CBU route and for the Indian market, it is said that only five units have been allocated. Both the H2s were unveiled at the Intermot 2014.
The talking point of the Ninja H2 is its potent 998cc inline liquid cooled supercharged four cylinder engine. At 10,000rpm, this engine makes 200PS of power and at 500rpm more, makes its peak torque of 133.5Nm. Add Ram Air to the equation and the H2's engine is good for 210PS. A 6-speed gearbox helps put all this power to the road. Kawasaki claims a 0-100kmph time of 2.5s, making it the fastest motorcycle that we have in India.
A high tensile steel trellis frame forms the chassis of the Kawasaki Ninja H2. A 17-litre fuel tank sits atop the chassis while the motorcycle as a whole weighs in a 238kg. On the fairing, there is a chin spoiler that helps generate additional downforce at high speeds.
Kawasaki will sell the Ninja H2 from its showrooms in Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai. The Japanese manufacturer is looking to add 3-4 showrooms this fiscal in various parts of the country.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Kawasaki Ninja H2
Starts Rs 34,50,000
Starts Rs 75,80,000
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years