Kawasaki Ninja H2 bookings begin in India
Sometime back OVERDRIVE reported that the Kawasaki H2 was headed to India. H2 is the street version of the H2R which happens to be more powerful than any other production motorcycle in history. The good news, however, is that for the lucky few waiting to buy this beast in India, Kawasaki have opened bookings at Rs 10 lakh, while the on-road price is nearly Rs 30 lakh.
Termed as the most awaited bike of the year, the H2 comes with a 998cc supercharged litre engine making over 200PS, using a centrifugal supercharger. The bike is also equipped with a comprehensive electronics package that includes traction control, launch control, engine brake control, anti wheelie and more to help the rider manage the manic power. The frame is a trellis type while the massive 330mm front brakes help slow the machine down with ABS providing sufficient security.
The H2 will be the company's flagship offering in India, with deliveries scheduled to commence from March 2015.
Starts Rs 34,50,000
Starts Rs 75,80,000
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years