Kawasaki Ninja 400 updated with 3 new colour schemes internationally - could be launched in India soon
Kawasaki Ninja 400 has been updated with three new could scheme internationally. The new colour options are black and white with red accents - black and grey with golden highlights. The green colour that is currently on sale gets new graphics on the fairing and red highlights resembling the colours scheme of the recently launched 2020 Kawasaki ZX-10R. However, the motorcycle remains mechanically unchanged.
The India spec Ninja 400 gets only one colour on offer which is a combination of lime green and black. The motorcycle could be introduced with the new colour schemes in the latter half of 2019 as a 2020 model. The Ninja 400 continues to source its power from a 400cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine that puts out 49PS at 10,000RPM and 38Nm of torque at 8,000RPM. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle has been priced at Rs 4.99 lakh ex-showroom India and the bike rivals the KTM RC390 which could have an update in the works. Recently, Kawasaki launched the W800, a modern classic motorcycle in India for Rs 7.99 lakh ex-showroom price in India.
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application