Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets two new colour schemes in India at no additional cost
Kawasaki Ninja 300 customers get two new colours to choose from. The additional colours are Lime Green and Ebony-Metallic Moon Dust Grey with graphics on them. The new paint schemes are available at no additional cost. The Ninja 300 still retails at Rs 2.98 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The Ninja 300 gets a 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine that puts out 39PS at 11,000rpm and 27Nm of torque at 10,000rpm. The two-cylinder engine is married to a six-speed gearbox. The bike gets a conventional telescopic suspension set-up in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The brake set-up in the front is a single 290mm single petal disc unit and the rear has a 220mm petal disc. The motorcycle comes equipped with a dual-channel ABS (antilock braking system) along with a slipper clutch.
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year