Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets two new colour schemes in India at no additional cost
Kawasaki Ninja 300 customers get two new colours to choose from. The additional colours are Lime Green and Ebony-Metallic Moon Dust Grey with graphics on them. The new paint schemes are available at no additional cost. The Ninja 300 still retails at Rs 2.98 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The Ninja 300 gets a 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine that puts out 39PS at 11,000rpm and 27Nm of torque at 10,000rpm. The two-cylinder engine is married to a six-speed gearbox. The bike gets a conventional telescopic suspension set-up in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The brake set-up in the front is a single 290mm single petal disc unit and the rear has a 220mm petal disc. The motorcycle comes equipped with a dual-channel ABS (antilock braking system) along with a slipper clutch.
Starts Rs 3,18,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh
- 2022 Range Rover launched in India starting at Rs 2.32 crore