Kawasaki Ninja 300 available at a discount of Rs 38,000
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) is offering the Kawasaki Ninja 300 at a discount of Rs 38,000. The discount on the Ninja 300 has only been announced at Kawasaki dealerships in Mumbai, and Bengaluru. With the discount announced for the festive season, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is available at a price of Rs 4.05 lakh (on-road, Mumbai) as against the earlier price of Rs 4.43 lakh. The discount puts the Kawasaki Ninja 300 closer in price to its direct competition, the KTM RC390, and the Yamaha R3 (BS IV version is yet to be launched). What is more exciting is that the 300 being offered at a discount may be a hint at IKM's plan to launch the larger 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc fuel-injected parallel twin motor which produces 39PS / 27Nm. Serious acceleration comes from as little as 4500rpm and that makes this relatively small parallel twin shockingly flexible to use. The gearbox didn't like full bore shifts in the lower gears but that aside, the gears are spread wider apart than usual and they make great use of the new expanse of torque and power. And the numerical results are, as a direct consequence, very good. 100kmph takes just 7.2s.
Starts Rs 3,18,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh