Kawasaki Ninja 300 available at a discount of Rs 38,000
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) is offering the Kawasaki Ninja 300 at a discount of Rs 38,000. The discount on the Ninja 300 has only been announced at Kawasaki dealerships in Mumbai, and Bengaluru. With the discount announced for the festive season, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is available at a price of Rs 4.05 lakh (on-road, Mumbai) as against the earlier price of Rs 4.43 lakh. The discount puts the Kawasaki Ninja 300 closer in price to its direct competition, the KTM RC390, and the Yamaha R3 (BS IV version is yet to be launched). What is more exciting is that the 300 being offered at a discount may be a hint at IKM's plan to launch the larger 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is powered by a 296cc fuel-injected parallel twin motor which produces 39PS / 27Nm. Serious acceleration comes from as little as 4500rpm and that makes this relatively small parallel twin shockingly flexible to use. The gearbox didn't like full bore shifts in the lower gears but that aside, the gears are spread wider apart than usual and they make great use of the new expanse of torque and power. And the numerical results are, as a direct consequence, very good. 100kmph takes just 7.2s.
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review