Kawasaki launches 2015 Ninja ZX 6R
Kawasaki has released its 30th anniversary edition of the Ninja ZX 6R. The new model features the same three step traction control, dual engine mode selection and a 636 cc displacement like its predecessor. But the exclusive design improvements give it a standout look.
The new 2015 Kawasaki ZX 6R sports a new design along with an added ABS option
The 2015 Ninja ZX 6R comes with an all new graphics scheme. This includes a new lime and white paint finish, green decals and 30th anniversary badges on each side of the fairing. The Ninja ZX 6R now also comes with an ABS option. As far as Indian markets are concerned, the higher displacement ZX 10R and the ZX 14R were launched in September 2013, but there is no plan to introduce the middleweight ZX 6R superbike soon.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2