Kawasaki begins deliveries of the ZX-10R and ZX-14R in India
Kawasaki has officially started deliveries of the ZX-10R and ZX-14R here in India. The first delivery took place this past Friday with approximately four more on Sunday. The deliveries took place out of the exclusive Kawasaki dealership in Wakdewadi, Pune. With this, the first ZX10R for Delhi was also dispatched. More deliveries are expected to follow suit in December this year. On display is the 2013 model of the bike at the showroom while customers are being given the 2014 version. The 10R and 14R are Kawasaki's premium performance bikes. They were launched in India on September 4. They carry a price tag of Rs 15.70 lakh and Rs 16.90 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune) respectively.
The 2013 ZX14R on display at the Kawasaki showroom in Pune
The ZX-10R is considered as the world's best litre-class bike while the ZX-14R is considered as the world's fastest bike. The 10R is powered by 998cc inline four engine which makes 209.9PS. Meanwhile, the 14R has a 1441cc inline four engine that generates 210PS.
Race specced suspensions, 3-mode traction control and ABS are certain features common to both the bikes. Watch this space for our first ride of both the bikes. [Check our first ride of the ZX10R]
Starts Rs 14,99,000
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works