K Rajini set to compete in 2016 China Superbike Championship
K Rajini has been in the news for several reasons this year. To begin with there was the fact that the defending Malaysian Superbike Champion in the 1000cc category needed to crowdfund his way to a race seat for 2016, in order to be able to defend his title. Of course, this was in addition to various pieces of information like the Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup making it to India, with Rajini as one of the lead instructors.
K Rajini testing the Kawasaki ZX-10R at the Zhuhai International Circuit in China
There's more news now. And this time it's very, very good. The Indian rider has been just signed a contract with the Kawasaki China Racing Team. He has been signed by the team to compete in the 2016 China Superbike Championship, and will participate in the stock category astride a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.
Rajini will compete in the China Superbike Championship with the China Kawasaki Racing Team
Rajini is currently in China testing the motorcycle at the Zhuhai International Circuit.
This means Rajini will be racing in both the Malaysian Superbike Championship and in the China Superbike Championship, this year. The first round of the China SBK takes place later this month June 17 to 19, 2016. We will keep you posted on how he does there.
Starts Rs 14,99,000
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety