John Cena to star in Fast and Furious 9
With Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson likely to move out of the main Fast and Furious franchise to take over the 'Hobbs and Shaw' spin-off with Jason Statham, Vin Diesel is introducing another WWE star to the FnF universe - John Cena.
Vin Diesel, who is also one of the producers of the Fast and Furious franchise, posted a video on his official Instagram account, revealing the new addition to the franchise (and likely to be a part of Dom's crew). Vin Diesel says, "Guys, as you know, I'm always thinking Fast - thinking about the responsibility of making something iconic and deserving of your loyalty. I feel like Pablo (Paul Walker), up there, sends me someone. Another soldier for the fight for truth. And today, someone came by Toretto Gym that speaks to what Pablo would've brought me." At the end of the video, Vin reveals John Cena.
The upcoming Fast and Furious 9 (working title), is being directed by Justin Lin of the Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift, Fast Five and FnF6 fame and the movie is set to release worldwide on May 22, 2020.
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3
- NewsHyundai i20 N unveiled with over 200PS and six-speed manual