JLR invests 370 million pounds into its UK facility
Jaguar Land Rover has announced that it has invested 370 million pounds for upgrading and preparing its UK manufacturing plant for the launch of the new Range Rover. A new aluminium body shop, trim assembly section, paint application centre upgrades, warehouse and also the company's first customer-handover centre are part of the investment money grants. As it is, JLR has started 24-hour shifts at its Halewood plant to meet the demand for the new Evoque. The company has also signed a joint venture with the aim of starting a manufacturing plant in China.
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30