Leaked: India-bound 2015 Jeep Renegade, to debut in Geneva
The design of the Renegade is boxy and features the characteristic Jeep seven slot bar grille and round headlamps
Jeep will be debuting the Renegade at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The Renegade is based on the Fiat 500X Crossover and is expected to go in to production by 2015. The design of the Renegade is boxy and features the characteristic Jeep seven slot bar grille and round headlamps at the front.
There are alloy wheels and roof rails with Trailhawk logo positioned just under the windscreen pillar. The rear gets square lights and a small spoiler at the top of the tailgate. See full image gallery below.
Details are far and few at the moment, but globally the car is expected to get 0.9-litre TwinAir Turbo, a 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo and a 1.6-liter MultiJet turbodiesel engine options, says worldcarfans.com.
In India, however, it can come with the existing 1.4-litre Fire and T-jet petrol and 1.3-litre Multijet turbodiesel engines.
The Renegade is expected to have a 4x4 system with switchable driving modes.
According to truthaboutcars.com, the transmission options will most likely be six-speed manual and 9-speed automatic. The Renegade is expected to have a 4x4 system with switchable driving modes.
Internationally the Renegade will be up against the Nissan Juke and Kia Soul. The global pricing and details will be revealed after the mini-SUV's Geneva debut.
2015 Jeep Renegade image gallery
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh