Jeep Compass facelift launched at Rs 16.99 lakh
The Jeep Compass facelift has been launched in India at a price starting at Rs 16.99 lakh, going up to Rs 28.29 lakh, all prices ex-showroom. The range spans the 1.4-litre petrol variant, to the newly introduced Model S variant that slots in above the Limited (O). A special 80th Anniversary Edition will also be available for a limited period of time, priced between Rs 22.96 lakh to Rs 26.76 lakh. We still await confirmation on the updated Compass Trailhawk.
The facelifted Jeep Compass brings with it exterior tweaks in the form of a new grille, slimmer headlights, and revised tail lights, apart from a nearly wholly revised dashboard. This includes a 10.25-inch digital instrumentation panel, apart from a new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, running the UConnect 5 software that can take over-the-air updates, bundling in connected technology as well. It also adds in wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, and a 360-degree parking camera. The updated features list of the Compass facelift (for top models) includes a panoramic sunroof, LED headlights, and ventilated front seats.
The Compass facelift continues to offer the same powertrains as before, namely the 1.4-litre petrol with 163PS, available in a 6-speed MT or 7-speed DCT, and a 2.0-litre diesel making 173PS, also available with a 6-speed MT or 9-speed automatic (torque converter).
Also Read: 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
Starts Rs 17.79 Lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety