JCB launches updated 3DXcellence Backhoe loader
India's largest construction equipment manufacturer, JCB has launched an updated version of its 3DX backhoe loader and rechristened it the '3DXcellence'.
JCB India claims 20 percent lower fuel consumption in excavation from this updated machine. This amounts to fuel savings worth Rs 2.6 lakh per year at current diesel fuel prices according to the company.
The backhoe loader is powered by the company's inhouse developed 76hp ecoMAX engine. The brakes are new, the machine has a new loader arm and the rear axle has been tweaked too.
"Today we are proud to launch the 3DXcellence - the most fuel efficient backhoe loader on earth, which will provide best return on investment to our customers," said Vipin Sondhi, Managing Director & CEO, JCB India Ltd.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022