JCB India manufactures one lakh ecoMAX engines within five years
JCB India hit a landmark recently when it manufactured its 100,000th ecoMax from its Ballabgarh facility after five years of having started production. JCB currently manufactures three types of engines in India - naturally aspirated, turbo charged and electronic, all of which are four-cylinder engines with power ratings ranging between 76PS and 164PS.
"This is a remarkable achievement for JCB. It is a matter of great pride for us our team of young men and women to roll out the 100,000th, made-in-India ecoMAX engine from our facility at Ballabgarh. This milestone is a testimony to the world class quality products designed and manufactured by JCB India. Like every JCB product, our engines are also manufactured on the company philosophy of 'one global quality' and are exported to various countries around the globe," said Vipin Sondhi, the MD & CEO of JCB India Ltd.
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions