Jay Leno goes for a spin in a 2,500PS dragster
The very concept of driving a 2,500PS car is freakingly awesome. Surely, it will feature in most of our bucket lists, but how many of us can really fulfil it. Well, if your name happens to be Jay Leno and you have a garage that houses some of the best automobile specimens of the world, things aren't too difficult for you. However, there is a downside to this as well. Quite literally. Jay Leno crashed a 2,500PS racecar while shooting for his upcoming episode for CNBC's "Jay Leno's Garage".
In the video below, you will see Jay Leno going shotgun with the legendary, 80-year-old stunt driver Bob Riggle in the famous Hemi-powered Plymouth Barracuda, also called the Hemi Under Glass. This car was one of Jay Leno's dream cars and from his excitement in the first part of the video, it was evident that he could have done anything to be in it.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700