Jaguar XE L unveiled ahead of launch in China
Jaguar has unveiled the 2018 Jaguar XE L sedan ahead of its launch in China. The 2018 Jaguar XE L is a long-wheelbase version of the XE sedan. The 2018 XE L was revealed on the Jaguar China website, ahead of a possible launch for the Chinese market in November. The Jaguar XE L is aimed at this particular market as there is a larger preference for chauffeur-driven luxury cars in China. The 2018 Jaguar XE L sits below XF L and XJ L models in Jaguar's line-up for China. The wheelbase of the Jaguar XE L has been stretched by 100mm to 2,935mm that will increase the cabin space, especially for the rear passengers. There are no other changes on the exterior design, and the Jaguar XE L will retain the same mechanicals as the standard length version of the Jaguar XE which is also sold in India at Rs 35.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) onwards.
In China, the 2018 Jaguar XE L will compete with the Audi A4 L, BMW 3 Li and Mercedes-Benz C-Class L and Volvo S60 L, all of which it is longer than. The Jaguar XE L will be manufactured in China under the Chery Jaguar Land Rover joint venture. In all other aspects the XE L is mechanically identical to the standard Jaguar XE sedan and is likely to be powered by the same 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine. However, exact details of the equipment and change in specification will be revealed when it is launched.
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review