Jaguar teases XE sedan on its Indian website
Jaguar announced at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show that it will unveil its entry-level premium sedan, the XE later this year. Now the company is teasing the XE on its Indian website. The XE is Jaguar's weapon to take on the BMW, Audi and Mercedes. It will be made entirely from a new aluminium architecture and be powered by a new series of engines called Ingenium. These family of 2.0-litre four cylinder engines will be available in both petrol and diesel configurations. Jaguar says that these engines will have very low emissions (around 100g/km) and also have a top speed of 300kmph.
The new Ingenium engines can be used in Jaguars with both transverse and in-line installation for either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive cars.
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet