Jaguar teases the C-X17 concept, to unveil at Frankfurt
Brit auto giant Jaguar has released a teaser image of the C-X17 concept, Jaguar's first-ever crossover. The luxury brand will unveil the concept at the 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show in an event that will be streamed live on its Facebook page.
Jaguar C-X17 study teaser
Jaguar has said that the C-X17 'concept study' was developed as a stable for its advanced new modular aluminium platform architecture, which is also expected to underpin the SUV. "The concept illustrates the diversity of vehicles that could be produced using this architecture, which underpins the innovative future of the Jaguar brand," said a company statement. The Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) brand already has two 'lightweight architecture' aluminium platforms in its arsenal, D7A for the XJ, XK and F-Type cars, and D7U for the new Range Rover and Range Rover Sport SUVs.
The C-X17 image shows tail-light assembly from the F-Type, roof spoiler, a sleek shoulder curve, sharp rising windscreen and a low-slung roof with the 'leaping' Jaguar logo at the rear.
Jaguar will also display its newly introduced production models that include - the XJR, the XFR-S, the XF Sportbrake and the more celebrated F-Type. Read about our F-Type first drive here.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range