Jaguar Future-Type image gallery
After Jaguar Land Rover recently announced that all its new vehicles from 2020 will be all-electric, it unveiled the Jaguar Future-Type concept. This car previews Jaguar's take on mobility in the year 2040 where it says all a customer has to own is the steering wheel to subscribe to the brand's ride-sharing platform. But this is no ordinary steering wheel -- it's got an artificial intelligence system called Sayer which will do almost everything your smartphone does.
Here's a look at what Jaguar Land Rover thinks will be the future of mobility:
The Jaguar Future-Type like a lot of the autonomous electric concepts we see, looks like nothing we've seen before
The Jaguar Future-Type, despite its compact dimensions, is said to have a large enough cabin because the wheels are pushed out to ends of the car
Honestly, we don't what to think of the Jaguar Future-Type's half-car-half-spaceship design!
That's the Jaguar Future-Type's steering wheel equipped with Sayer, an artificial intelligence system
And here's the evolution of Jaguar's steering wheels from the beautiful E-Type to the I-Pace Concept and then the Future-Type
The Jaguar Future-Type's steering wheel can certainly double up as a show piece in your house
That's how the interior of the Jaguar Future-Type looks. We're still unsure what the exact seating arrangement will look like though
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review