Jaguar F-Type Heritage 60 celebrates 60 years of the E-Type
Jaguar has shown a limited-run F-Type, the Jaguar F-Type Heritage 60, that is being built to commemorate 60 years of the iconic Jaguar E-Type in 2021. Only 60 units of the Heritage 60 will be available worldwide, each hand-trimmed by the SV Bespoke customisation division of Jaguar Land Rover.
This limited-edition F-Type will be finished in the solid Sherwood Green paint option, a colour option on the original E-Type not offered since by Jaguar. The interiors of the F-Type Heritage 60 will be trimmed in Caraway and Ebony Windsor leather, a new option not seen elsewhere in the F-Type line-up. Other additions are an aluminium finish to the console inspired by the E-Type's rear-view mirror casing, E-type 60 badging and logos peppered through out the cabin, an SV Bespoke commissioning plaque and Caraway-edged carpet mats.
The F-Type Heritage 60 is based on the facelifted F-Type R and is available in both coupe and convertible bodystyles. Available only in AWD and powered by Jaguar's 5.0-litre supercharged V8, this puts out 575PS and 700 Nm and pairs with an eight-speed automatic. This gets the Jaguar from 0 to 96 kmph in 3.5s and on to a 300 kmph top-speed.
Improvements made to the facelifted F-Type have carried on here as well with revised dampers, anti-roll bars and rear suspension knuckles. The interior tech and features remain same too with a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and the Touch Pro infotainment system. Prices for the F-Type Heritage 60 start from GBP 1,22,500 or INR 1.2 crore before taxes and duties.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector