Jaguar F-Pace facelift caught testing, launch expected in 2020
After updating the Jaguar XE here in India, the Indian-owned British marque has already begun working on revamping the portfolio. A camouflaged test mule of the new Jaguar F-Pace facelift has been spotted testing in the UK and is expected to make its global debut this year which means it might come to India before the end of 2020.
From the pictures, it is evident that the F-Pace gets a few cosmetic nips and tucks which include new LED headlamps, a slightly reworked grille and all-new front bumper. While the profile remains the same it will get new alloy wheels and a new tail section with tweaked tail lamps and rear bumper for a little more aggression. The round twin exhaust pipes might become oval as well.
On the inside, since twin display screens has become more or less a norm in the segment, the F-Pace will also get one for the instrument cluster and a touchscreen for the infotainment system. Otherwise, the F-Pace is quite feature loaded and may get a few more customizing options for the cabin.
Jaguar has been testing a diesel-hybrid already and the F-Pace might see the debut of that engine along with the 48V mild-hybrid systems for the regular 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines that are already being offered as of now.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home