Isuzu Motors India opens new dealership in Nagpur
Isuzu Motors India Pvt Ltd inaugurated a new dealership in Nagpur. The dealership under the banner Girnar Isuzu is a 9,000 sq-ft modern 3S facility and has been established based on the new Isuzu dealership standards, the company stated. The Isuzu dealership in Nagpur is a strategic move as the region is one of the key industrial and commercial hubs of central India, said deputy MD of Isuzu Motors India, Hitoshi Kono. At the new dealership, the company has displayed the Isuzu MU-X premium SUV, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, as well as its range of utility vehicles.
The Isuzu MU-X and V-Cross have been displayed at the dealership in their true adventure and lifestyle settings, the company stated. Isuzu Motors India stated that the dealership employees have been trained under the supervision of Isuzu personnel. The MU-X which was launched earlier this year competes with the Volkswagen Tiguan, Hyundai Tucson, Ford Endeavour, and the Toyota Fortuner.
Starts Rs 32.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh