Isuzu Motors India announces summer service camp called the Isuzu Care
Isuzu Motors India announces a six-day long summer service camp that will be held from May 20 to May 25, 2019, across the nation. The summer service camp offers a free 50-point check-up and a free top wash. Customers can avail a 10 per cent discount on labour for periodic maintenance and mechanical repairs and a seven per cent discount on wear and tear and general parts.
To avail these services, customers can call on the manufacturer's toll-free number (1800 4199 188) or visit their website to book an appointment. The summer service camp will be organised at all the manufacturer's authorised service facilities in Ahmedabad, Anantapur, Bengaluru, Bhuj, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nellore, Noida, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Siliguri, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Soon expected Vcross Dmax facelift
Earlier this year, Isuzu extended its D-Serve scheme to the D-Max regular cab owners. The D-serve scheme offers free periodic maintenance for three years or up to one lakh kilometres. It covers parts, lubricants, related labour costs and also certain wear and tear items.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet