Isuzu launches D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India
Isuzu Motors India has launched the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India. It is a 3 years free periodic maintenance scheme for the D-MAX Regular Cab model in India. The new scheme will be available at no additional cost. This scheme will be offered to the customers who purchase the vehicle during the period September - October 2018. Here are the benefits that one will get on the D-Serve scheme for D-MAX Regular Cab in India, free periodic maintenance for 3 years / 1 lakh km (whichever is earlier) - includes PMS parts, lubricants, related labour costs and certain wear and tear items. This excludes accidental damage related repairs. The scheme is valid till 31st October 2018. The company mentions that the applicable terms and conditions can be checked at the dealerships of Isuzu across the country.
All D-Max variants uses a BS4 compliant 2.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine which pumps out 134 PS power at 3,600rpm and generate 294Nm of torque between 1,800-3,200rpm range, which enables the D-Max to haul a payload of 1.2 ton effortlessly. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The Isuzu D-Max range comprises of three models, the V-Cross, Regular Cab and S Cab. Regular Cab is available in flat deck and cab chassis forms while the S Cab is available in standard and high ride models.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home