Isuzu India's D-Serve scheme offers free periodic maintenance for three years
Isuzu India has extended its popular D-Serve scheme on its D-Max regular cab till March 31, 2019. This programme covers free periodic maintenance for a period of three years or one lakh km (whichever is earlier). The scheme covers parts, lubricants, related labour costs and also certain wear and tear items. It however does not include accidental damage and related repairs.
Isuzu India claims, "The scheme offered significant value in terms of 'low cost of ownership' of the vehicle at no additional cost, which makes D-Max regular cab a preferred pick-up truck for the traders and emerging businesses in the country."
The Isuzu D-Serve scheme is being offered across all dealerships in the country but only on the D-Max regular cab and not the V-Cross lifestyle vehicle. The regular cab is available in both, flat deck and cab-chassis variants. The flat deck variant caters to the wide range of applications in commercial transportation, while the Cab-chassis variant targets containers for cold chain transport applications. The cab-chassis variant can also be customised for special purpose applications in the logistics and allied businesses.
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?