Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
Spy images have surfaced of the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. The updated pick-up truck was recently launched in Thailand and now preparations seem to have begun for an India launch.
As seen on the Thai car, the new V-Cross will get updated detailing in the headlamps, along with L-shaped DRLs. The grille is also expected to be new, finished in contrasting dull grey plastic. The front bumper will also be new as will be the fog lamp housings. The B-pillar has now been blacked out too. There might not be too many changes to the interior except for possible a few feature additions.
It remains to be seen if Isuzu decides to bring in the more powerful 3.0-litre turbo diesel that powers the Thai-spec truck with this facelift. This motor puts out 177PS/380 Nm. The current 2.5-litre turbo diesel puts out 136PS/320Nm. A five-speed manual and switchable 4WD system complete the package.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has become popular as a lifestyle vehicle and also among off-road enthusiasts. Its presence as a support and some even as competition cars across various off-roading events in the country vouches for this.
Source: Indian Autos Blog
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Tata Motors launches Xpres brand for fleet buyers, XPres-T electric sedan revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate