Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
Spy images have surfaced of the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. The updated pick-up truck was recently launched in Thailand and now preparations seem to have begun for an India launch.
As seen on the Thai car, the new V-Cross will get updated detailing in the headlamps, along with L-shaped DRLs. The grille is also expected to be new, finished in contrasting dull grey plastic. The front bumper will also be new as will be the fog lamp housings. The B-pillar has now been blacked out too. There might not be too many changes to the interior except for possible a few feature additions.
It remains to be seen if Isuzu decides to bring in the more powerful 3.0-litre turbo diesel that powers the Thai-spec truck with this facelift. This motor puts out 177PS/380 Nm. The current 2.5-litre turbo diesel puts out 136PS/320Nm. A five-speed manual and switchable 4WD system complete the package.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has become popular as a lifestyle vehicle and also among off-road enthusiasts. Its presence as a support and some even as competition cars across various off-roading events in the country vouches for this.
Source: Indian Autos Blog
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent