Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
Spy images have surfaced of the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. The updated pick-up truck was recently launched in Thailand and now preparations seem to have begun for an India launch.
As seen on the Thai car, the new V-Cross will get updated detailing in the headlamps, along with L-shaped DRLs. The grille is also expected to be new, finished in contrasting dull grey plastic. The front bumper will also be new as will be the fog lamp housings. The B-pillar has now been blacked out too. There might not be too many changes to the interior except for possible a few feature additions.
It remains to be seen if Isuzu decides to bring in the more powerful 3.0-litre turbo diesel that powers the Thai-spec truck with this facelift. This motor puts out 177PS/380 Nm. The current 2.5-litre turbo diesel puts out 136PS/320Nm. A five-speed manual and switchable 4WD system complete the package.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has become popular as a lifestyle vehicle and also among off-road enthusiasts. Its presence as a support and some even as competition cars across various off-roading events in the country vouches for this.
Source: Indian Autos Blog
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership