Isuzu D-max V-cross facelift could get 1.9L diesel engine, 6-speed automatic gearbox
With the upcoming stringent emission norms, all manufacturers are updating their products to comply with the rules and regulations set by the government. That said, Isuzu D-max V-cross is expected to join the bandwagon soon. With a new face, the SUV is expected to get a new power plant. The 1.9-litre diesel which is already on sale in international markets, could be offered in India. Along with a downsized engine, the SUV could have an optional six-speed automatic gearbox. The new engine will be BSIV compliant.
Cosmetically, the SUV will be equipped with a newly designed headlamp and an aggressive grille. The cabin will carry a new theme as part of the update along with newly designed alloy wheels.
Currently, the Isuzu D-max V-cross dual cabin is powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine that produces 135PS at 3,600rpm and 320Nm of torque beteeen 1,800rpm and 2,800rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual only. No automatic is on offer yet. The Isuzu D-max V-cross has been priced at Rs 15.32 lakh ex-showroom India. The updated SUV will see a hike of Rs 60,000 on ex-showroom price.
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.23 Lakhs
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh