INRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
The third round of the 2019 Indian National Rally Championship begins on Saturday, September 21. The rally will feature over 50 drivers including JK Tyre Motorsports backed Gaurav Gill, who comes to the sandy stages around Jodhpur after a WRC2 outing at the Rally of Turkey. Gill is a three-time APRC and six-time INRC champion. Gill will be piloting his newly developed XUV300 which in this R2 specifications turns out close to 115PS.
Gill's Mahindra R2 that he is currently rallying in the 2019 Champions Yacht Club Indian National Rally Championship
Other notable entrants will be the other JK Tyre backed duo of Dean Mascarenhas and Shruptha Padival who won the opening round in Chennai and are now placed second overall in the championship. In the INRC 2 category, Younus Ilyas along with navigator Harish Gowda will look to repeat their win from the last round in Coimbatore. Other contenders to look out for will be Chetan Shivram and Dilip Sharan who were overall as well as INRC3 winners at the last round in Jodhpur.
This is the third of six rounds of the 2019 INRC and will be held between September 20 and 22.
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant