Infiniti releases first image of Q30 Concept
Infiniti has revealed its Q30 Concept, which will have its world premiere at next month's 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show. The fluidly designed Concept gets the spaciousness of a hatchback, sleekness of a coupe and the higher stance of a crossover.
Infiniti Q30 Concept
The Concept is an attempt to redefine premium compact cars in order to attract young customers. As of now, Infiniti has withheld the details of the Concept's powertrain. But with the Q30 set to be a production model sometime in the future, we are expecting the details to emerge soon.
According to a press release by Infiniti, "The shape of the Infiniti Q30 Concept deliberately challenges categorisation not a coupe, not a hatch and not a crossover but a fusion of the three body styles. It is designed for younger customers seeking an alternative to traditional premium compact vehicles and open to convention-challenging approaches."
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh