IndiMotard are back with their TWO track school powered by OVERDRIVE
Clear your calendars on October 10 and 11 because the TWO track school powered by OVERDRIVE is heading back to Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore. This event will give you lessons on being quick and safe on your motorcycle. The instructors, having 20 years of racing experience, will provide both theory and practical lessons on how to negotiate the track.
The two days will include motorcycle racing theory sessions, instructor lead practice sessions, level one to four of motorcycle racing and interactive classroom sessions. The cost for Level 1 training is Rs 13,500 per rider, while the Open Session cost per rider is Rs 8,500. These costs do not include accommodation, bike transportation till the venue, spares/tools and fuel.
Throttle Wide Open (TWO) has a cap of 30 riders for this event with registrations already open. For more information or to sign up, visit http://indimotard.com/two/. Don't forget to bring in proper riding gear. We'll see you there!
To read Rishaad's experience, click here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant