IndiMotard Adventures announces Cambodia motorcycle tour
IndiMotard Adventures is back with the Tomb Raider Motorcycle Tour to Cambodia. The motorcycle tour will kick-off in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on March 16, 2014.
The tour offers seven days of pure riding experience through the less travelled parts of the Khmer heartland. It will involve riding through isolated southern shores, through forests and dirt tracks, and discovering untouched beaches and islands. The motorcycles of choice will be the Honda XR250 and the Baja250.
The tour is priced at Rs 1,29,000 per rider and this includes boarding, luxury lodging, fuel and backup service costs. All you need to do is turn up with your riding gear.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700