IndiMotard Adventures announces Cambodia motorcycle tour
IndiMotard Adventures is back with the Tomb Raider Motorcycle Tour to Cambodia. The motorcycle tour will kick-off in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh on March 16, 2014.
The tour offers seven days of pure riding experience through the less travelled parts of the Khmer heartland. It will involve riding through isolated southern shores, through forests and dirt tracks, and discovering untouched beaches and islands. The motorcycles of choice will be the Honda XR250 and the Baja250.
The tour is priced at Rs 1,29,000 per rider and this includes boarding, luxury lodging, fuel and backup service costs. All you need to do is turn up with your riding gear.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July