Indian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
The styling of 1200 has been inspired by the company's championship-winning Flat Track Racer (FTR) 750. As the body style demands, the FTR 1200s get minimum body panels. The handlebar setup is set low and the trellis frame of the motorcycle is exposed. The motorcycle gets alloy wheels, and the exhaust has an upswept design too.
The headlamp unit is an all-LED unit and the instrument cluster is mounted right above it. The instrument cluster is a 4.3-inch touchscreen unit. The engine is a 1203cc V-twin unit that is good enough for 124PS and 118Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The electronics include riding modes such as sport, standard and rain. The motorcycle gets a switchable ABS (antilock braking system). The motorcycle gets a 6-axis inertia management unit for an advanced traction and stability control.
In India, the Indian FTR 1200 S rivals the Ducati Scrambler 1100 and BMW R nineT Scrambler.
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know