Indian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
The styling of 1200 has been inspired by the company's championship-winning Flat Track Racer (FTR) 750. As the body style demands, the FTR 1200s get minimum body panels. The handlebar setup is set low and the trellis frame of the motorcycle is exposed. The motorcycle gets alloy wheels, and the exhaust has an upswept design too.
The headlamp unit is an all-LED unit and the instrument cluster is mounted right above it. The instrument cluster is a 4.3-inch touchscreen unit. The engine is a 1203cc V-twin unit that is good enough for 124PS and 118Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The electronics include riding modes such as sport, standard and rain. The motorcycle gets a switchable ABS (antilock braking system). The motorcycle gets a 6-axis inertia management unit for an advanced traction and stability control.
In India, the Indian FTR 1200 S rivals the Ducati Scrambler 1100 and BMW R nineT Scrambler.
Starts Rs 15,99,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro