Indian Chief Dark Horse launched in India at Rs 21.99 lakh
Indian Motorcycle has launched the Indian Chief Dark Horse at Rs. 21.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). The motorcycle was revealed at the recently held Progressive International Motor Show in Chicago and the US-based manufacturer has wasted no time in revealing the price of the motorcycle for the Indian market.
After launching the Indian, the Indian Chief Dark Horse is the latest addition to the list of motorcycles that Indian Motorcycle has on offer in India. Powered by the same 1811cc engine as seen in the Chief Classic, the new motorcycle is covered in a sinister looking black, end to end.
The Indian Chief Dark Horse, images of which were leaked online prior to the launch, is equipped with keyless ignition, ABS and cruise control.
Customers can also choose to adorn the motorcycle with official accessories such as a luggage rack and gloss black parts that replace those subtle chrome accents on the standard motorcycle. Indian Motorcycle also offers its Big Sucker air intake to boost performance and a Slip On exhaust for those who desire more decibels from their Chief Dark Horse.
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 42,15,000
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know