India Superbike Festival 2013 image gallery
India Superbike Festival 2013 is off to a thundering start. On Day 1 of the ISF, about 500 superbikers rode their beasts to Amanora Town Centre, Pune. The atmosphere at the venue was stunning, and there was enough horse power on offer to shatter all things glass and ear drums in a 2km radius. But thankfully, superbikers are a gentle lot. Just ask anyone who saw them in one of the burnouts. The smell of burnt rubber was enough to keep them happy, and about a lakh visitors to the event ecstatic.
Here are some of the pictures from the venue. Stay tuned for a detailed report.
By 11 am, the registration counter was already swamped by bikers politely asking for entry forms. All those riding bikes above 600cc were allowed to participate.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="586"] The ISF T-shirt and Red Bull safety kit turned out to be quite a hit with the riders.[/caption]
Last year, about 300 superbikes took part in the ISF. By Saturday afternoon, it was clear that we were going to beat that number in one day. We did that within 5 hours.
In the meantime, several global motorcycle and safety gear brands were grabbing a lot of eyeballs from the visitors.
The beauty and the beast
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet