India-made Honda Amaze scores four stars in global NCAP
Made-in-India Honda Amaze (right-hand-drive) scored a four-star rating in the global NCAP safety test. The car was tested for frontal impact and the Amaze faired well by keeping the head, shin and the feet safe. The chest protection was adequate with thigh protection being marginally safe.
The car tested was equipped with drier and passenger side airbag along with seat belt pretensioners. Also, the Amaze was equipped with ISO-FIX mounts for child seats and ABS (Antilock braking system).
The Honda Amaze is offered in both petrol and diesel engine along with optional automatic transmission. The petrol engine gets a 1.2-litre block producing 90PS and 110Nm of torque while the diesel variant gets a 1.5-litre engine producing 100PS and 200Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India
- NewsNew Hyundai i20 to launch in India on November 5th
- NewsRugged Ford EcoSport Active leaked before official international unveil
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome