India-built 2019 Jaguar F-Pace petrol SUV launched at Rs 63.17 lakh
Jaguar Land Rover India has started locally manufacturing its Jaguar F-Pace SUV's petrol variant. This 2019 model year SUV is available in the Prestige trim level, priced at Rs 63.17 lakh (ex-showroom India)
This model is powered by the company's 2.0 litre Ingenium turbocharged petrol, variations of which have been seen on its other cars like the XF, the Land Rover Discovery and even on the F-Type. In this application, this motor puts out 250PS and 369Nm.
Notable features on the Prestige variant of the F-Pace are parking assistance, lane keeping assistance, cabin air ionisation, driver condition monitor, 360-degree parking sensors, adaptive LED headlights, Wi-Fi hotspot and ProServices and a 10.2 inch touchscreen infotainment system. Additional features offered on Model Year 2019 Jaguar F-Paces are illuminated metal treadplates, chrome switches for the 10-way seats, suede cloth headliner and metal pedals.
The F-pace is also offered in this trim level with a 179PS and 430 Nm 2.0 litre diesel engine at Rs 63.57 lakh. Both cars are mated to an eight-speed automatic.
The F-Pace is Jaguar's first SUV and brings with it the traditional Jaguar qualities of driver involvement and good ride quality, in a package that might be appealing to a larger set of buyers. The locally manufactured petrol version lowers prices for the car firstly and also sets the firm up with a more viable model, given the current market trends.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July