India-bound Volvo S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country facelift unveiled globally
Volvo has announced the facelift version of the S90 globally along with the refreshed version of V90 and V90 Cross Country. With the facelift, the S90 and V90 get redesigned bumpers with new fog lamps and a new spoiler design. At the rear, both the cars get new LED lighting with sequential turn indicator. Other modifications include the new colour options along with customisable alloy wheels. Volvo has also updated the lineup with a 48-volt mild-hybrid system to enhance fuel-efficiency up to 15 per cent, as claimed by the company.
Interior of both the vehicles features Bowers and Wilkins audio system with an updated amplifier and automatic vehicle noise cancellation. Also, with technological advancement, Volvo has updated the 12-volt sockets to USB-C at the rear, which was first seen in the XC-40.
Volvo has also equipped the S90 and the V90 with an advanced air cleaning system with a PM 2.5 particulate sensor, which was introduced earlier in the Chinese markets and now available globally.
The S90 and the V90 facelift is likely to be available next year in the Indian markets. The S90 facelift will rival the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Audi A6 and the BMW 5-Series. Currently, the prices of the S90 starts at Rs 51.90 lakh ex-showroom and the V90 Cross Country at Rs 65.31 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 51.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.5 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet