India-bound Volvo S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country facelift unveiled globally
Volvo has announced the facelift version of the S90 globally along with the refreshed version of V90 and V90 Cross Country. With the facelift, the S90 and V90 get redesigned bumpers with new fog lamps and a new spoiler design. At the rear, both the cars get new LED lighting with sequential turn indicator. Other modifications include the new colour options along with customisable alloy wheels. Volvo has also updated the lineup with a 48-volt mild-hybrid system to enhance fuel-efficiency up to 15 per cent, as claimed by the company.
Interior of both the vehicles features Bowers and Wilkins audio system with an updated amplifier and automatic vehicle noise cancellation. Also, with technological advancement, Volvo has updated the 12-volt sockets to USB-C at the rear, which was first seen in the XC-40.
Volvo has also equipped the S90 and the V90 with an advanced air cleaning system with a PM 2.5 particulate sensor, which was introduced earlier in the Chinese markets and now available globally.
The S90 and the V90 facelift is likely to be available next year in the Indian markets. The S90 facelift will rival the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Audi A6 and the BMW 5-Series. Currently, the prices of the S90 starts at Rs 51.90 lakh ex-showroom and the V90 Cross Country at Rs 65.31 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 61.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.6 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety